Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The manuscript in the format of Doc or Docx has to be submitted together with supplementary files;
- 1) A Cover Letter which describes the New Findings or Interesting Highlight or Novelty Statements (if relevant);
- 2) Signed Copyright Statement. The template can be found in the Author Guideline Section
- 3) Article Submission in Microsoft Word according to Healthscope Research Book format. Please download the Template in the Author's Guideline Section. The submission file is in Microsoft Word and NOT in PDF format.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author's Guidelines.
ArticlesSection default policy
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.